This log building was originally located in Fairplay and belonged to the Rost family, one of the early pioneers of Fairplay. It provided shelter for the family’s small dairy herd. The exhibit in South Park City shows examples of tack, farm machinery and agricultural tools.
Barn—originally located on 2nd and Main, built around 1860, making it one of few to survive the 1873 fire. Moved to South Park City in 1985 making it the most recent to be moved in. It was donated by Robert Kashka, dismantled and rebuilt on site.